Hire me to
SELL your home
We live in our homes in one way, we
market them in another. A finished, clean,
pleasantly decorated home enhances the buyer appeal. "Staging" your home to enhance its appeal will give you a
competitive edge against all the other homes on the market. $500 spent cleaning, painting and making minor repairs
will pay you back ten-fold in a higher sales price and result in a faster sale.
Let me prepare a Free
Computerized Market Analysis
know which items are cost-effective, and will provide the most value for your buyer.
I list your
home, I will detail which simple, easy steps you can take to
enhance your home's appeal.
I prepare a well-researched market
analysis on every listing. As a result, my listings sell at very close to
asking price and I don't experience appraisal problems.
There are three reasons a property sells:
Price and Condition
You control these. Especially in our
area, where every home and lot are unique, the right price can only be
determined by a well-researched market evaluation. As a home seller, you should
get a written market analysis comparing your home to similar properties that
have recently sold and that are currently on the market. Your home's condition
is vital to a sale. A clean, well maintained home enjoys a competitive edge over
all the other homes on the market. You'll sell faster and at a higher price if
you 'stage' your home to enhance its appeal. I can assist you with all pricing and
You want your home exposed fully to the marketplace. Look for an extensive
marketing campaign and professional marketing materials. I will advise
you on market conditions, negotiating and contracting strategies and closing
TO TOP OF PAGE
My Marketing Program
- Assist you in correct pricing with computerized market analysis.
- Assist you in staging your home to enhance appeal.
- Professionally photograph your property.
- Install lockbox to encourage other agents to show your home.
- Install Coldwell Banker, The Real Estate Group's sign with information box.
- Enter in Central Wisconsin MLS computer - reaches over
500 Central Wisconsin Realtors.
- Advertise in Stevens Point Journal, Real Estate Weekly and The Realty Guide.
- Conduct Coldwell Banker, The Real Estate Group's office tour and pricing opinion.
- Create spec sheet and brochure for office walk-in traffic.
- Distribute new listing flyer to Stevens Point/Plover Realtors.
- Create Property Profile Sheet to be available at your home.
- Present on Realtor.com, Coldwellhomes.com
- Search database for buyers for your home.
- Introduce relocation and referral buyers to your home.
- Cross-market against our other listings.
- Promote at Coldwell Banker, The Real Estate Group's meetings and marketing sessions.
- Check your sign, marketing materials on a regular basis.
- Follow up on showings and call you with showing feedback.
- Perform 30-day marketing reviews.
- Assist with price or condition adjustments indicated by showing feedback.
TO TOP OF PAGE
|When you hire
a real estate broker, you
are actually hiring 2 people in one.
|1. First and most obvious, you are
employing the services of someone to market your home. Today your Realtor needs to go beyond planting a sign in your front yard and
running an occasional ad in the newspaper. I work hard to expose your home to
potential homebuyers. My goal is to be certain that every serious homebuyer in
the market knows your home is available whether that buyer is looking on their
own or through another agent, whether that buyer is looking in newspapers, on
the Internet, or driving through neighborhoods.
||2. The second, and most important person you are hiring is
someone to guide you through the maze of legal paperwork, inspections,
financing and inevitable hitches to completing the sale of your home, after you've
found your buyer. Because it is an unfortunate fact of
life that today's consumers are more inclined to litigate than ever before, you
want a seasoned, knowledgeable expert to negotiate on your behalf, to prepare a
strong contract that clearly addresses the many details of the transaction, to
monitor the buyers' financing and to oversee the many details that must be
handled on the way to closing. With over 14 years experience and hundreds of satisfied clients and customers,
I am prepared to offer the best service
available to home sellers. For a Free home evaluation simply go to the VIP
I am responsible for marketing your home.
in control of the marketing of your home.
Here are comments
from some of my past Clients and Customers.
NEED TO MOVE? Call me at (715) 498-1248 and START PACKING!
or go to the Contact
TO TOP OF PAGE
Mike Burns, CRS,
The Real Estate Group, Inc
5725 Windy Dr Suite E
Stevens Point, WI 54482
Direct: 715 295-5008
Cell: 715 498-1248
Fax: 715 295-5006